Terms and Conditions of Use
By using DDH online payment portal, you hereby agree to be unconditionally bound by the Terms and Conditions of its use as stated herein:
- You acknowledge and understand that DDH’s online payment service utilizes Dragon Pay as third party payment processor.
- DDH and Dragonpay shall process all transactions using the information you provide. You therefore accept full responsibility for all transactions processed from through the use of such information whether or not processed with your knowledge or consent.
- You agree to ensure that any information you provide shall be complete and accurate.
- You acknowledge and understand that successful processing of your payment will depend on your faithful compliance to the payment instructions of Dragonpay and its payment channels.
- DDH shall not be liable in processing of your payment due to delay in Dragonpay confirmation of your payment.
- Applicable charges may be imposed on you arising from non-processing of your payment due to your failure to follow exact payment instructions.
- The Official Receipt (OR) will be issued by the DDH Cashier’s Office after three working days from notice of successful payment from Dragonpay. The OR will be net of the service charge and any applicable taxes required by Dragonpay and its payment channels.
- To receive the services or the products, DDH shall require the recipient to show the proof of payment with clear transaction acknowledgement/reference number and authentic ID card with recent photo.
- While DDH use all reasonable actions to ensure the integrity and security of the online payment facility, you hereby acknowledge that breaches could occur and as such, DDH shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breach in security.
- You acknowledge that you assume all the risks involved by using this online payment facility and DDH shall not be liable for damages of any kind or nature or injury whatsoever caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. DDH shall not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use of this payment facility.
- If you have any questions regarding the status of your online payment, you may contact DDH Treasury Department from 8am-5pm, (Philippine Time +8 GMT) Mondays to Fridays through (+63)(82)222-8000 local extension 1323 or 1015.
- You acknowledge that DDH may amend this Terms and Conditions anytime without further notice.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, and all suits to enforce this Agreement shall be settled in the proper courts of Davao City, Philippines only.
- The commencement of your use of DDH online payment facility constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you disagree, DDH cannot process your online payment.
This website and its content is copyright of Davao Doctor’s Hospital - © Davao Doctor’s Hospital 2016. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.